Design for the Long Haul
A new building project or other changes in the learning environment present an opportunity to embedding transformational strategies that will support change for the long haul.
How might we…
- co-create shared purpose
- maximise authentic learning?
- grow our people to work in new ways?
- develop supporting systems?
- create a place where everyone feels they belong?
From Business as Usual to the New Normal
Each phase of a project presents an opportunity to co-create the culture and the conditions for authentic learning, and clarify design principles.
Working with you
I work with schools and other organisations in three key ways: strategist, translator and creative director. These links explain each in more detail:
- Strategist: Setting the course and maintaining momentum
- Translator: Design guidance & community transformation
- Creative Director: Design for learning and leadership
Bringing it all together:
We can identify your needs and work out a strategy.