How can I help you?
Navigate change in complexity
Map out your strategy for transformation.
Masterplan consulting & design insight
Vision and strategy workshops
Firestarter talk for Relearn 2020: The Beauty of a Complex Future
Complexity theory helps us navigate change through the ‘uns’… unknown, unprecedented and unexpected. In these 15 minutes I pose three questions:
- What is something unexpected you are taking forward from 2020?
- What are some taken-for-granted assumptions about school that are ripe for change?
- When have you experienced the benefits of bottom-up-led change?
In conversation with Anne Knock
The Art of Teaching Podcast: 23 February, 2021
The Beauty of a Complex Future: How we can embrace the messiness of change
I talk to Matthew @Imanewteacher Green about my work in navigating and scaffolding change and what I’ve been learning as I study. This includes:
- How might we create environments where people thrive?
- How do we transform cultural to sustain change?
Future-focused teaching: 11 May 2020
In this podcast produced by Atomi, I chat about the value of adapting the physical learning environment, as well as my role as ‘translator’ as I work alongside schools and architects in the development of new projects.
Get in touch…
Complete this form and send an email direct to my inbox