Over the last decade I have organised and lead professional travel experiences. Together, we can design team-based travel to meet your needs and present fresh perspectives.
- Change and Innovation in Christchurch
- School design with a difference
- What’s happening in Finland?
- Specialist focus, such as libraries, STEM
Learning organisations value such experiences, strengthening the team by creating shared memories and translating the learning experience into the design or strategy.
I will work with you to design and lead a professional learning experience, whether it is in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Europe, Scandinavia or North America.
Designed professional travel opportunities usually include:
- Visits to sites – schools, universities, libraries, museums, co-working spaces
- Session with senior leaders/experts to unpack the vision and strategy
- Depending on the school, there may be opportunities to speak with students and teachers.
- Workshops and debrief to identify your core themes and next steps
- Co-create the itinerary
- Liaising with schools, universities and organisations to arrange visits
- Organising logistics – including accommodation, site visits, transportation and travel (with professional travel agent)
- Leading and hosting for the duration of the experience
- Facilitating workshops to identify themes and next steps
Costs are unique to each experience and I will work with you to see what’s possible:
- Pre-tour administration and organisation
- Inclusive per participant rate
- On-tour host costs
- Accommodation and transport options
- Tour host insurance
Compete this form to email Anne Knock for more information: