Setting the course and maintaining momentum
Each phase of a project presents an opportunity to co-create the culture and the conditions for authentic learning, and clarify design principles.
Bringing it all together:
Purpose to Practice
Purpose to Practice (P2P)is an immersive workshop that guides participants through the five essential elements for a resilient and enduring initiative.
Serving your purpose through applying microstructures that seek to:
- Engage everyone in generating questions, ideas and suggestions
- Practice deeper listening and empathy with colleagues
The outputs of the P2P workshop include:
- Clarity of purpose
- Articulate ‘must dos’ and ‘must not dos’ to achieve purpose
- Map connections and strengthen networks
- Bring to light the essential needs across role functions
- Synthesise ideas into tangible actions
Stakeholder Engagement & Communication Strategy
For your community to:
- Increase awareness of the future of learning and work and the implications for the experience of school for each stakeholder group.
- Make a response to the opportunities inherent in the project
- Provide insight that might further grow the design
Use insights gained to develop the communication strategy.
Identifying opportunities and obstacles. Guiding the participants through a process to sift, prioritise and plan actions. This workshop is focused on brining all perspectives, to set priorities and develop a portfolio pf strategies.
Small Data Audit
Small data finds the humanity, and focuses on details, observations and interactions. Walk around a school or workplace, and small data abounds, in the information displayed on the noticeboards, how people work as a team, and relationships amongst the community. These can form everyday cultural clues that lead to broader trends. Read more here.